LF-PT Airsoft Team
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
LF-PT Airsoft Team

Forum dedicado aos amantes do desporto Airsoft.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

Como fazer um sling 3 pontos

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Admin
Admin

Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Empty
MensagemAssunto: Como fazer um sling 3 pontos   Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Icon_minitimeDom Jul 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Slingusage
I was bored today so I took some time to figure this out so here it is, build you own tactical sling STEP BY STEP with pictures. Here's what you're going to build...
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling11

Best thing, its the same type of sling that can cost as much as 40 bucks, you'll build it for under $11!

here we go

Step 1:

gather all parts needed for the build they are:

7.5 feet of 1.5" wide nylon web
5 inch piece of 1.5" wide nylon web <-------I'm getting feedback that this piece works much better 7 inches long. To each his own, assembly is easier with the longer piece.
Two 15 inch pieces of 1" wide nylon web
Two 1.5" wide buckles
Three 1.5" wide slide locks
Two 1" wide slide locks
Tape measure
Scissors to make the 5" piece and the two 15 inchers
Lighter to seal the ends of the nylon web

All the parts needed to make the sling can be found at ACE hardware for $10.08
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling1

Step 2:

Slide a female buckle end onto the 1.5" web and then put a slide lock on the tail of the web itself. Paying attention to the direction of the slide and female end in the picture
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling2

Step 3:

Loop the web back and through the slide lock installed in the 2nd step, make your loop 27 inches long. Paying attention to the direction of the slide and female end as before, use the picture if it helps.
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling3

Step 4:

Slide a 1.5" slide lock on to the web, note that you will leave an open end of the new slide lock pointing out, this will now be the "outside" of the sling. Follow picture.
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling4

Step 5:

Assemble this piece using the 5" long piece of 1.5" wide web and one female and one male end of 1.5" buckles. This step would be hard to describe use the picture for the details, but pay close attention to the way the web is routed and the direction of the buckles.
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling5

Step 6:

Slide the assembly you made in step 5 onto the sling as shown in the picture.
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling6

Step 7:

Assemble this mess on the open end of the sling using the last male buckle and a slide stop. I left the web loose in this picture to illustrate the way to route the sling through all the parts. Note that the tail of the web is on the outside of the sling, as described in step 4
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling7

Step 8:

Tighten step 7 down to look like this, only leave 1/4-1/2 inch of web past the slide lock
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling8

Step 9:

Using the two 15" pieces of 1" wide web and the two 1" wide slide locks pass them through like shown in the picture. This is where you will use the open end of the 1.5" lock left over from step 4. The 1" web passes through the outside of the male buckle installed in step 7 and 8
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling9

Step 10:

Tighten everything down good, and snap all the buckles, you'll have something that looks like this when your done!
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling11

and here it is on an AR using GG&G sling things
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling10

I hope you found this useful. If your not up to building one yourself I can make it for you for 20 dollars shipped just IM me.

Thanks for looking!
Matt

I've been getting requests on how to use the sling.....Its completely understandable that some don't know how to use the sling/for that reason I offer you: SLING USE

Carry in the front, pay attention to how the sling loops over the left shoulder and under the right arm.
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos 1frontsidecarry

Carry on the right side, works well for most applications, can also be modified to sling weapon behind back by just sliding the gun further behind.
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos 1right

Left side carry, excellent for transition drills, when the gun is dropped it will naturally slide to this position clearing the way for holster use on right thigh or hip.
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos 1leftsidecarry

Backpack carry, by splitting the sling straps one for left and one for right shoulder, the weapon can be carried like a backpack for a very comfortable long term carry, a hike for instance, in the sand, carrying a log of fire wood, uphill, both ways
Como fazer um sling 3 pontos 1back

Última edição por Admin em Dom Jul 12, 2009 3:34 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://lfpt.umforum.net
Admin
Admin

Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Como fazer um sling 3 pontos   Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Icon_minitimeDom Jul 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Como fazer um sling 3 pontos Sling_diagram
This article is to describe the simple 3 point sling I made for my MP5-PDW.

The sling is made from the following:

1) - 2 metre length of 20mm wide black webbing.
2) - 1 Pair of Small Buckles
3) - 1 Pair of Ladderlock Buckles
4) - 1 Pair of Side Release Buckles
All of these parts can be obtained from B & Q at a cost of just under £5.00

First trim the ends with a pair of sharp scissors, then run a hot soldering iron (an old knife blade heated in a candle flame would do) over the cut ends to seal them and prevent fraying. This heat sealing operation should be done outside or in a well ventilated garage.

Take one of the small buckles and loop one end of the webbing through the centre of the buckle. Fold the webbing back on its self and sew the 2 parts together.

Thread the other end of the webbing into the top of the side release buckle(The part with the spring catches), then loop this back through the small buckle already fitted to the webbing, to form a loop. This loop should be about 20 to 30cm in length.

Take the webbing and thread on one of the ladderlock buckles and then thread through the rear sling swivel on the gun and back through the buckle.

Take the second small buckle and thread the webbing through it, then thread through the second part of the side release buckle and back through the small buckle.

Finally loop the end of the webbing through the second ladderlock buckle, so that the webbing locks in place. Drill a hole in the curved end of this buckle so that a keyring can be used to join the buckle to the front sling swivel.

Once fitted to the gun adjust the length of webbing between the front and rear sling swivels and between
the first buckle and the side release buckle so that the gun sits comfortably across the body when not carried in the hands and can still be brought to the shoulder to fire.

The same sling could be used on any MP5 or Uzi and a longer version on the Famas Super Version, AK47, G3 or Steyr AUG, The M3 and Spas 12 shotguns and for the Famas F1 if a front sling mount is made.

To use this sling design on the M4A1 I would fit a loop of webbing through the sling mount on the stock and fit the sling to this loop and loop the front of the sling directly into the front swivel mount.

Niall Orr

Site Links: TBA

External Links: TBA
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://lfpt.umforum.net

Como fazer um sling 3 pontos
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
LF-PT Airsoft Team :: Geral :: Do It Yourself-
Ir para: